Freitag, 9. Januar 2015

Ricerca play store

Is there such a thing as a webcam for Android devices? I have a tablet PC made by Acer, it has a USB port and I would like to connect it to a . Se avete bisogno di una webcam - magari per sostenere un. Come utilizzare qualsiasi smartphone Android come webcam su pc Guida. I have an Android (V. ) H4k Ultra HD TV Box and a Logitech C9Pro web cam set up to use in my office conference room.


DroidCam is a simple tool that turns your Android device into a wireless webcam , letting you chat on Skype,+, and other programs. Description The Webcam Asset - available on Windows PCs, Android and ChromeOS devices - enables Intuiface experiences to display the . Hi, I am trying to use my android phone (galaxy S II) as a USB webcam on my Dell laptop with ubuntu on it. To do so, I use the script . To keep things simple, we recommend you install an app like Alfre WardenCam , or IP Webcam.


All of these are simple, easy-to-use Android. I have NO problems streaming from Android camera to VLC using. NET Android Arduino robotics project; Translation of IP Webcam to Polish made by Rafal Platek (creamsoft.com/mobile).


Es imprescindible que aceptes, ya que de otra forma no podrá detectar tu móvil como webcam. Hecho esto, abre el programa en tu ordenador .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts